A Haitian jewel, surrounded by a 55-hectare natural reserve and 2 kilometers of white sand beaches, colored by an indigo blue sea and ski, can be found between the sea and the mountains of Hispaniola Island, now known as Haiti and the Dominican Republic.
The resort is located on the paradisiac Côte des Arcadins, only 90 minutes from the Toussaint Louverture International Airport and the historic center of Port Au Prince, the capital of Haiti, where you will enjoy an interesting mix of culture between music, voodoo and carnivals.
Here, rest and serenity are the rule, amidst a delicious tropical climate averaging 30 degrees centigrade, the warmth of Haitian people and the charm of its gastronomy.
This small nation, full of stories and mysteries, was a unique enclave of the colonial era in times of Christopher Columbus, where you cannot miss visiting ‘La Citadelle’, a fortress that holds the tales of a golden era, declared World Heritage Site by Unesco.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PLAN
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner with unlimited consumption.
- A-la-carte dinners at international cuisine restaurant.
- All-day snacks.
- Standard domestic and international alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments.
- Daily activates for children and adults.
- Unlimited local alcoholic beverages at the Nightclub
- Non-motorized nautical sports (kayaks, windsurf, snorkeling and catamaran).
- Daily evening training.
- Pool and beach loungers and towels.
- Scuba diving initiation course at the hotel pool.
- Access to all sports courts of the hotel (soccer court, basketball court, clay tennis court, petanque, archery and golf driving range).
- Wi-Fi access in public areas of the central area.
The resort has 400 spacious and comfortable Antillean-style rooms, 350 with sea views and 30 with garden views, 20 have pool view. All of the rooms have a terrace or balcony and a maximum capacity of 3 people. They are furnished with king size, queen size or two double beds.
- Air conditioner.
- Cable TV.
- Bathroom with hot shower.
- Telephone ($).
- Safety deposit box ($).
- Internet ($).
- Amenities: soap, shampoo and conditioner.
- Iron and ironing board (on request and at no additional cost).
- Mini refrigerator ($).
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
* Reservations at a-la-carte restaurants are limited and must be made in person on the day after you arrive at 7:00 a.m. at the reception.
- ‘Le Grand Marché’ Buffet-style Restaurant, located in the central area and open in four shifts; breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., lunch between 12:00 m and 2:30 p.m. and dinner between 7:00 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Le Boucanier’ a la carte restaurant, located in the northern side and specializing in seafood. Opening hours are between 7:00 and 10:00 p.m. for dinner and 5:00 and 11:00 p.m. as a bar.
- ‘Le Casserole Haïtienne’ a la carte restaurant, located in the southern side and specializing in Haitian fusion cuisine. Open between 7:00 p.m and 10:00 p.m. for dinner, with snack bar service between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- ‘Bon Bagay’ Bar, located in the central pool area of the resort, open between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- ‘Chiringuito’ Bar, located in the southern side and open between 10:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Discotheque, located on the southern side and open every day between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- 2 adult pools, open between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. and another one between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- 2 children’s pools, open between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Mini children’s club, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Nautical area for water sports, available between 9:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- 2 tennis courts, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Driving range, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Archery area, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Soccer court, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Basketball court, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Volleyball court at the beach area, open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ‘Hibiscus’ Spa, open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Gym, open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Infirmary for first aid services open 24 hours.
- Reception, open 24 hours.
- Boutique, open between 7:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- 24-hour ATM.
- Excursions and Decameron Explorer Tours Stand, located at the hotel’s lobby and open between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Theater, located in the adjoining area of the central lobby with theater and musicals between 9:00 and 11:00 p.m.
- ‘Lanzac’ events room, with a capacity for 100 people and equipped for conferences, seminars, workshops and corporate cocktail parties.
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGES
- Local and international phone calls
- Safety deposit box
- Currency exchange
- Wi-Fi in the room
- Medical services
- Bus service to Port-Au-Prince
- Spa with massage services, body therapy, manicure, pedicure and facial treatments
- Honeymoon and wedding planning
- Excursions and Tours with Decameron Explorer