Located in the Rincon de Guayabitos Bay, in a quiet town and overlooking one of the most beautiful beaches of Nayarit Riviera, considered one of the largest natural pools in the world and with a privileged view of Coral Island, an oasis of white sand and coral reefs that is only 2km away.
The hotel has a modern architectural design and new and extensive facilities, which is available to accommodate entire families as well as enjoy a variety of activities during your stay: party, music, fun and for the more adventurous we have service of non-motorized water sports such as kayak, paddle board, karamaran and sunfish! and as if our travelers were not enough, every night will witness the spectacular night shows full of lights and Latin rhythms that will vibrate and dance to everyone without forgetting the traditional Mexican nights that will immerse our travelers in the Mexican culture.
Also in this destination every year you can enjoy the sighting of the humpback whale that is undoubtedly one of the tourist attractions for which our travelers wish to return.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffet type with unlimited consumption.
- A la carte dinners in international food specialized restaurants.
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited soft drinks.
- Program of daily activities for adults and children.
- Disco with open bar.
- Non-motorized water sports.
- Towels and beach chairs and pool.
- Activities center.
- Nightly entertainment every day.
- WiFi in common areas.
Rest and fun are part of the ALL INCLUSIVE service that all our travelers can enjoy.
The hotel has 161 rooms that have an avant-garde style with tropical wood finishes typical of the region. They are equipped with two double beds or one king bed and air conditioning. Some rooms have an ocean view and balcony, the building has elevators.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioner
- Cable TV
- Bathroom with hot shower
- Phone ($)
- Security box
- Terrace or balcony
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream.
- Iron and ironing board (by request and at no additional cost).
‘Costa Calma’ Buffet Restaurant
Offers quality, variety and service at breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Buffet breakfast 07:00 a.m. thru 10:00 a.m.
- Continental breakfast 10:00 a.m. thru 11:00 a.m.
- Buffet lunch 12:30 p.m. thru 01:30 p.m.
- Buffet dinner 06:30 p.m. thru 09:30 p.m.
‘El Dorado’ Restaurant
A la carte restaurant, specialized in seafood.
- 06:00 p.m. and 06:30 p.m.
- 08:00 p.m. and 08:30 p.m..
Snacks: 11:00 a.m. thru 05:00 p.m.*Reservations for a la carte restaurants are limited and are made in person the day after your check in starting at 9:00 a.m. at front desk.
In addition our guests can book for a la carte dinners at Decameron Los Cocos (specialty in Steak House and Mexican cuts) and Decameron Isla Coral (specialty in Italian food).
Bars and pools
- Pool Bar: 10:00 a.m. to 06:00 p.m.
- Lobby Lounge Bar: 11:00 a.m. to 02:00 p.m.
- Playa Kokomo Bar: 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
Pool for adults and pool for children.
Daytime activities in the pool.:
- Nautical activities available with non-motorized equipment services, such as kayaks, paddle boards, a catamaran and sunfish.
- Activity center where board games and sports equipment are provided 08:00 a.m. thru 06:00 p.m.
- A band in the lobby bar at night.
- Guests may attend the Decameron Los Cocos show and night-club.
- Shuttle services between the 3 Decameron hotels (6 p.m. to 1 a.m.).
- Infirmary available at Decameron Los Cocos.
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Local and international phone calls
- Currency exchange.