Located in Farallon, Rio Hato, ninety minutes from Panama City. This destination has a beautiful white sand beach and amazing blue ocean along the Pacific coast, surrounded by green and colorful tropical gardens.
The surrounding area of this fabulous beach resort has a rich history. During the 1980’s it was a military base, it was also known as the Farallon fishing village and has now become one of the most popular beach tourism destinations in Panama and also one of the most visited in Central America. Its modern tropical design blends with the surrounding natural environment and ensures a pleasant and warm weather all year round.
This magnificent destination, ideal for family entertainment, includes amenities such as tennis courts, open-air cinema, gym, discotheque, children’s playground, amazing slides to feel the adrenaline and nightly entertainment, making it one of the most complete hotel facilities in this country.
At the hotel, you can also plan an unforgettable journey to explore the city and the famous Panama Canal, the old city with its beautiful colonial architecture and various entertainment locations that contrast the modernity of the Coastal Belt, where you can walk alongside skyscrapers, or if you prefer nature, you can visit the Metropolitan National Park, the Soberania, Camino de Cruces and Chagres national parks, for all types of outdoor activities.
We are waiting for you and your family and friends to enjoy this wonderful experience! #AllInclusive in the best Panamanian style!
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
New amenities for those who always want more!
All of our guests will be able to enjoy the wonderful and exclusive “All-Inclusive Plus” plan, with which they will have access to superior and preferential amenities for an additional cost.
The distinguishing qualities and characteristics of this new plan will be:
- Rooms located in a privileged sector
- Minibar with sodas and beers with daily replenishment
- Unlimited Wi-Fi in your room and communal areas
- Variety of welcoming bite-size snacks in the room on the day of arrival
- Bottle of sparkling wine on the day of arrival
- Personalized welcome note from management
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner in a private, assigned restaurant
- Guaranteed reservations in the a la carte restaurants beginning the day after your check-in
- Exclusive reception area for Check-In/Check-Out
- An exclusive adult and family pool
- Exclusive Gym
- Exclusive Lounge
- Premium beverages
- Free Safe Deposit Box
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Buffet breakfasts, lunches and dinners
- A la carte dinners
- Daily and nightly appetizers
- Unlimited domestic and international alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Daily activities
- Non-motorized watersports (Windsurfing, kayaking, pedal boats, snorkeling, and sailing)
- Introductory diving lesson in the pool
- Beach towels in the Activity Center
- Multipurpose court for tennis, basketball, volleyball and mini soccer
- Beach volleyball and soccer
- Nightly entertainment (shows for children and adults)
- Children’s activities
- Free Internet at the hotel lobbies
- Discotheque with unlimited drinks
- Fitness center
- Kids Playground
Enjoy the blue skies at our world class 18-hole golf course (with additional charge). The Mantarraya Golf Club is located next to the Royal Decameron by the blue waters of the Pacific Ocean. Designed by internationally renowned golf club designer Randall Thompson of the American Golf Course Design. The lustrous green and natural surroundings create a fantastic environment for your golf experience.
- 18 holes
- PAR 72
- Length in yards 7098
- Greens – Tifton Dwarf
- Tees y Fairways – Tifton 419
SERVICES OFFERED BY THE MANTARRAYA GOLF CLUB
- 18-holes golf club
- Golf cart rental
- Classes with a Golf Pro
- Driving range
- Putting green
- Pro Shop
- Golf club rental
- Golf tee
- Coffee Bar Royal
- Showers available at the Club House
- 3-tracks waterslide, including one for kids
- Spectacular open air cinema with the best movies
- New Mexican and Peruvian cuisine at two of the a la carte restaurants
- Shaved ice cart for a refreshing break
We offer a total of 852 tropical-style rooms, with individual balcony, located in low buildings that match the property’s contour. At the Royal Decameron Panama we offer two types of rooms: Garden View and Ocean View.
All rooms have: Showers with hair dryers, Cable TV, Phone, safety deposit boxes ($) and split air conditioning for additional comfort.
Tropical decor with private balconies or terraces overlooking our dazzling gardens, available with king size beds or two double beds.
Fantastic views of the Pacific Ocean from the privacy of its balconies or terraces. Also available with one king size bed or two double beds.
Comfortable rooms in beautiful villas located on the golf course with a king size bed or two double beds, bathroom, phone, Cable TV and air conditioning.
Located on the lower level of the comfortable villas, these large rooms have a living room, dining room, kitchen, a spacious bedroom with a king size bed and a sofa bed or two double beds, bathroom, an additional half bathroom, phone, Cable TV, air conditioning and a terrace.
Overlooking one of the most acclaimed golf courses in Central America, the beautiful villas of the Royal Decameron offer a unique opportunity of living and relaxing in your own personal paradise.
SERVICES AND FACILITIES
- Extensive green areas
- 9 children and adult pools (one with slides)
- 3 whirlpools
- 8 a la carte restaurants and two buffet restaurants
- 11 bars
- Open air cinema
- 3 receptions
- Decameron Explorer excursion counter at each lobby
- 2 convention centers (1.000 – person capacity)
- Decameron Explorer Tours Agency
A LA CARTE RESTAURANTS
Our buffet restaurants offer breakfast and lunch. All our restaurants require reservations for dinner, except for the Atlantis and Pacifiko Buffet restaurants.
- El Canal Restaurant: This restaurant offers delicious a la carte seafood menus in an enclosed area with air conditioning for your comfort.
- Café Med Restaurant: A la carte Mediterranean dinners by the beach, with live music, six days a week.
- La Pesca del Día: : Offers the catch of the day. It also gives you the opportunity to choose from a selection of dishes from the a la carte menu at no additional
- Panamai: The famous Italian cuisine could not be missing, the most renowned and loved dishes by all are waiting for you here.
- Mogo Mogo: It presents a selection of exuberant Thai dishes with a display of aromas, colors and exquisite delicacies.
- Atlantis and Pacifiko – Buffet Restaurants: They offer breakfast, lunch and dinner with a selection of options to enjoy, as varied as your imagination. Dinner times are 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. with controlled entry by order of arrival.
- La Murga Bar
- Las Molas Bar
- Las Marías Bar
- El Cayuco Bar
- The Marina Bar
- Nega Nega Bar
- Las Congas Bar
- Tree Top Bar
- Chigore Pool Bar
- Palo Alto Bar
At the ROYAL DECAMERON GOLF - BEACH RESORT - VILLAS PANAMÁ, it is a pleasure to offer its Convention Center services (LAS ESCLUSAS and LAS ISLAS), with a 1,000 – person capacity in two (2) independent structures with the unbeatable All-inclusive system.
We have the highest quality and most efficient services to meet your event needs, with a fixed fare that includes meals, beverages, snacks and limitless entertainment.
YOUR ALL-INCLUSIVE EVENT
- Permanent coordinator during the event
- Welcome drink
- Living room with central air conditioning
- Bathroom service independent from the hotel
- One daily Coffee Breaks from the standard menu per night of accommodation.
- Basic Audiovisual Equipment: A 70 "x 70" screen, a podium, a 42 "LCD TV with DVD, and a laser pointing device.
- Integrated sound system with two cabled microphones
- Technical service available (sound and audiovisual equipment owned by the hotel)
- Regular dinner for welcome and farewell at one of the Hotel Restaurants *
- Corkage without cost (includes ice and mixers of our standard)
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Themed Parties (Hawaiian Luau, Panama Tour, Buccaneer Night, Mardi Gras, among others)
- Rental of additional equipment
- Business Center
- Tours with Decameron Explorer Agency
- String workshop and much more
*Regular dinner at an area reserved for the group. The restaurant can be shared with other groups or guests depending on the capacity of the chosen restaurant; buffet restaurants cannot be fully booked.
SERVICE WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Mantarraya Golf Club
- Las Esclusas and Las Islas Convention Center
- Tour coordination desk (8:00 am- 6:00 pm)
- Wedding facilities and programs
- Two boutiques, one in each lobby
- 18-holes golf course
- Internet in rooms and other areas of the hotel
- Decameron excursion counter in each lobby
- Motorized water sports
- Foreign currency exchange
- Physician available 24 hours
- Local and long distance telephone calls
- Safety deposit box in the rooms
- All terrain Motorcycle rental
- Facilities and programs for weddings
- Honeymoon plan
- Quinceañera plan