Located only 20 minutes from the airport and in the midst of the San Luis sector, this complete resort will disconnect you from the chaos and noise and introduce you to a natural experience in an area surrounded by extensive vegetation and beautiful beaches painted in the characteristic multicolored sea of the island.
Purifying the senses is a given fact. With typical Antillean architecture, Decameron San Luis has wooden structures and finishes that mix with the landscape adorned with palm trees and mangroves, allowing for open air spaces and blocks and providing the perfect atmosphere for oxygen-filled vacations.
Additionally to breathing in the resort’s wild environment, you can take a long walk on San Luis’ renowned beaches where you will delight your eye’s retina thanks to the tones that are reflected from its sky and the ocean during the day, especially during sunsets and sunrises and that will finally become the ideal destination to come back home with a green spirit.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinner at restaurants specializing in international cuisine
- Snacks from 12:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Unlimited standard national and imported alcoholic beverages and beverages
- Daily adult and children’s activities
- Non-motorized nautical sports (kayaking, windsurf, sunfish and snorkeling).
- Pool and beach towels
- Mini scuba diving course in the hotel’s pool
- Nightly entertainment
- Wireless Internet
- Tennis courts
- Pool table and ping pong table
- Taxes and tips are included
- Services at ‘Rocky Cay’ beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to services at all Decameron hotels located in the island of San Andres (except at the Decameron Isleño). Previous reservation required at the hotel lobby. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
SAN ANDRÉS 5X1: YOU PAY 1 HOTEL & ENJOY 5
Take advantage not only of the hotel where you are staying, but also of the facilities, bars, shows and restaurants of the other hotels on the island and the services of the Rocky Cay Beach Club. With this benefit you will have the opportunity to use and learn about the extensive Decameron service, making your vacation in San Andrés a memorable and unique experience.
The hotels you can visit are:
- Decameron Maryland
- Decameron San Luis
- Decameron Marazul
- Decameron Aquarium
- Decameron The Dolphins
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
In this club, you can enjoy your lunch or snack and beach bar. The service includes bathrooms, showers, chairs and lifeguards from 10:00 am – 5:00 p.m.
- The inter-hotel plan includes the use of facilities and services between 11:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- The inter-hotel plan includes the consumption of lunch or dinner. Prior reservation is required.
- To attend the Rocky Cay Beach Club it is necessary to make a reservations in advance.
- The inter-hotel plan does not include breakfast service.
- The inter-hotel plan does not include transportation.
- Inter-hotel reservations do not apply to groups.
- You cannot use the facilities or services of the Hotel Isleño.
- Reservations for both the hotels and the beach club must be made by scanning the QR codes found in the different areas of the hotel or by entering the Online Reservations application (Every day from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m.).
The resort has 233 standard rooms. Most have balconies and pool and garden views, with a maximum occupancy of 3 people and furnished with queen size beds or two double beds.
Each room is furnished with:
- Air Conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Bathroom with hot shower
- In-room safe ($)
- Amenities: soap, shampoo and conditioner
- Wake-up call
* Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability. Reservations must be made through the decameron APP
- International buffet-style restaurant, open in four shifts: breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; lunch from 12:00 to 2:30 p.m. and dinner form 6:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Japanese restaurant specializing in oriental flavors and open between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and 9:30 p.m.
- ‘Pastafary’ Restaurant, specializing in se food and open from 6:30 a 7:30p.m. and 8:30 a 9:30p.m.
- ‘Bohio’ Bar located at the block #3 pool and open between 6:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- ‘Piano Bar’, located in the lobby’s upper level and open between 6:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. on the next day.
- Snack Bar located in the night shows area and open between 2:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m.
- Three (3) pools for adults available between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m. (Daily one of the pools closes at 9:00 p.m.)
- Children’s pool next to the block #3 pool and open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Nautical area for non-motorized sports at the beach in front of the hotel
- Infirmary, available between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Boutique, open from 8:00 a.m. and 8:30 p.m.
- Tennis court available between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Small Theater Terrace, scheduled for evening shows between 9:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.
- Game Room available during the day and furnished with Ping-Pong and pool tables.
- Excursion and Tours Stand form Receptour with service to the public between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and International phone calls
- Safe Deposit Box
- Currency Exchange
- Medical Assistance
- Excursions and tours with Over Receptour