HOTEL AND DESTINATION TO DISCOVER
This small town is located at the southern end of Colombia, surrounded by the vast ecological biodiversity of the Amazon region, a corner where three nations – Colombia, Brazil and Peru – greet each other every morning.
Leticia is a territory of convergence, where various indigenous communities provide an ethnic multiplicity without equal. You may interact with communities such as the Huitoto, the Ingas, the Nukak and the Ticuna. Their culture, their beliefs, ritual and more, will make you understand their relation with nature in an adventure filled with mythical fantasy.
The Decalodge Ticuna is located at the hair of this population, a modern property with international architectonical design, that combines colors and uses large format wooden-carved crafts and figures to create an Amazonian environment. Only 10 minutes from the Vásquez Cobo airport and close to the shores of the wide Amazon River, considered the largest in the world and home to the most diverse ecosystem in the planet.
At this vacation property you will rendezvous with dance, music and gastronomy from the three neighboring countries. A unique experience, ideal for lovers of multiculturalism and ecotourism with its own style.
The Amazon also has attractions such as the Ethnographical Museum of Man, where you will learn about the Amazonian indigenous cultures; The Island of Monkey, inhabited by the Samiri sciureus primate; the Yahuarcaca, Tarapoto and Zacambú lakes; as well as watching the pink dolphins and countless more activities to rediscover yourself.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
PLANS TO ENJOY
At this hotel we offer the Modified American Plan that includes the following services:
- Table service.
- A la carte dinners (You may exchange it for lunch with reservation)
- Tents, chairs and towels at the pool
- ‘Chant of the Shaman’ on Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Safety deposit box in the room
COMFORT TO RELAX
The hotel has 28 standard rooms, complemented with the primitive and rustic architectural style of the local culture. Each room has a terrace and pool views, and you may choose accommodation for up to 4 people in king size or double bed.
All rooms are equipped with:
- Air conditioning or ceiling fan
- Cable TV
- Phone ($)
- Safety Deposit Box
- Bathroom with hot or cold shower
- Hair dryer
- Amenities: soap, shampoo and hand cream
- Iron and ironing board (Upon request at no additional cost)
- Wakeup service (Scheduled at reception)
SPACES TO DISCONNECT
The hotel has an adequate infrastructure to enjoy the mystical atmosphere of this destination:
- ‘Lotto Restaurant’, next to the lobby and specialized in the renowned Peruvian gastronomy. Open in three shifts: Breakfast between 7:00 and 9:30 a.m., Lunch between 12:00 and 3:00 p.m. and dinner between 7:00 and 9:30 p.m.
- ‘Kurupira’ Lobby-bar, located close to the lobby and specialized in cocktails and liquors from Brazil. Open between 7:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Tres Fronteras Bar, located in the pool area and open between 9:00 a.m. and 10:00 p.m. Every day ‘Happy Hour’ between 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Family pool located in the hotel’s central area that passes alongside the rooms throughout the property.
- Decameron Explorer Tours and excursions office, next to the reception and open between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- *The hotel has ramps and lifts for persons with disabilities.
SERVICES FOR EXTRA COMFORT WITH ADDITIONAL COST
- National and International phone calls
- A la carte lunch
- Minibar in rooms
- Wi-Fi Internet throughout the property
- Medical assistance
- 24-hour laundry service
- Sports (Canopy and Kayaks), excursions and tours to the main touristic attractions with Decameron Explorer.
ADVENTURES YET TO EXPLORE
Our Decameron Explorer office offers the most complete selection of tours and excursions so you may enjoy this oxygenating and mythical destination during your stay. Below is our selection of visits and ecotourism:
*All tours subject to a minimum number of travelers.
- Safari at Gamboa Lakes
- Puerto Nariño / Island of Monkeys / Macedonia / Tarapoto Lakes
- Cerca Viva Natural Reserve
- Kayaking at Yahuarcaca Lakes
- Chacra de la Lechuza Natural Reserve
- Marasha Natural Reserve
- Colombia – Brazil border tour
- Bird watching
- Artisanal sports fishing
- Huitoto Indian Community
- Party Tour
- Artisanal Tour
- Eware – Agape Natural Reserve
- Reiki – Treatment and initiation
- Amazonian World Ecological Park
- Amazonian World + Kayak
- Amazonian World + Maloca Huitoto
- Night walk in the Jungle
- Ticuna – Marubo Cultural Expedition
- Leticia - Tabatinga Panoramic City Tour
- Tabatinga Tour
- Huitoto Maloca Tour + Path and Shaman Conversation
- Tour to the Cocama Community at San Jose del Rio