TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Under this agreement, the payment processing services for goods and/or services purchased on this website are provided by Estricontio S.L. (Ronda Sant Pere, Numero 17, 2, Barcelona, España.) on behalf of Servincluidos Ltda or by Servincluidos Ltda , depending on the type of payment method used for the purchase of the goods and/or services.
In the event you choose to pay with credit card and the payment will be processed via a European Acquirer, these payment processing terms are an agreement between you and Estricontio S.L. For any other type of purchases, these terms are an agreement between you and Servincluidos Ltda and goods and/or services will be delivered by Servincluidos Ltda directly.
SERVINCLUIDOS LTDA. , acts as an intermediary between users and those providing included services (airline, hotels and ground transportation, among others) and is responsible for structuring tourism packages to aid the traveler in obtaining air quotas and room reservations at Hoteles Decameron and/or those affiliated to the Decameron chain, request the required services and contract them on behalf of the user according to their availability, in line with the information provided by the service providers.
Travelers accessing this site or who acquire the tourism services offered therein, are responsible for reading and understanding the dispositions contained in these terms and conditions. If the provisions herein contained are not clear or you do not agree with any of them, please abstain from acquiring the published services.
- Servincluidos: An operator registered before the National Tourism Register, an intermediary between clients and those providing included services such as Airlines, ground transportation companies, ground operators, Hotels and Travel Agencies.
- Guest / Client: A person who uses the lodging, transportation, receptive, food and beverage and other services provided by Servincluidos Ltda. and/or Decameron.
- Airline: Organization dedicated to transportation of passengers or cargo by plane.
- E-TKT: An electronic document issued by an airline for the acquired air transportation services.
- Seasons: Specific times of the year, on which differential conditions and rates apply..
- Rooms: Part of a space in a hotel that is separate from other spaces, intended for guest’s rest.
- Connections: Airplane changes made by a client an intermediate city or cities before reaching their final travel destination.
- Reservation: Holding an air and/or hotel quotas for a specific date for a client during a specific period of time.
- Confirmed Reservation: Holding an air and/or hotel quotas for a specific date for a client during a specific period of time. This reservation does not have partial payments or deposits and does not comply with an established payment plan.
- Reconfirmed Reservation: Holding an air and/or hotel quotas for a client for a specific date until that service is rendered. This reservation has partial payments and complies with the established payment plan or is paid in full.
- Cancelled Reservation:Cancellation of holding of air and/or hotel quotas for a client for a specific date. This reservation does not have any partial payments or deposits.
- Voucher: A document containing all data of a reconfirmed reservation with full payment of a tourism service with a reservation code, which must be presented by the client to the service providers with which he or she has a reconfirmed reservation to effect the use of the purchased services.
- Invoice:Corresponds to the document confirming full payment of the tourism plan.
- No show: Non-showing of a client to a previously purchased plan without notification and that may imply losing the plan itself.
- Reimbursement: Economic operation through which a client is reimbursed for part or all of the money he or she had previously given as payment for a plan.
- Tourism Card: Tax charged in some countries and/or destinations to allow entry of non-residents to their territory for a temporary period of time.
- Destination: Area, place or zone where a client is headed for which he or she purchased a plan.
- Travel Plan: A set of tourism services commercialized in a unique way containing services such as lodging, food, transportation and other services, for which a price is paid which takes into account all the services and does not establish an individual price for each service provided.
- Promotional or Special Plan: A temporary offer of products under special and favorable or free conditions as an incentive for the consumer. A promotion may also be understood as the offering of product with additional content to its usual presentation, free of charge or at a reduced and temporary price. Also, that which is made through the consumer incentive system, such as raffles, contests and others, in money, king or point accumulation.
- Penalty: Economic sanction resulting from noncompliance with one or several previously agreed conditions or circumstances for the travel plan.
- Complementary Services: Additional tourism services not included in the tourism plan and optional for the user/traveler.
- Infant, Child and Adult: Infants are those under 2 years of age, Children are those between 2 and 11 years as of the date of arrival to the hole and Adults are persons older than 12 years of age.
1.2. LIABILITY CLAUSE
Servincluidos as intermediary of tourism services, is responsible for:
- Structuring tourism packages to facilitate obtaining air and ground quotas for clients, as well as booking of rooms at Hoteles Decameron and/or its affiliates.
- Requesting required services and contracting them on behalf of the user (air tickets, lodging, food and beverages, ground transportation or any other service required by the user) subject to their availability.
- Notifying the users of the value of rates, taxes, requirements, documents and all other relevant information for the user when acquiring tourism plans.
- Reimbursing the money paid by the user within the established term when they exercise their right to detract or withdraw, less any established penalty.
- Servincluidos Ltda. is only liable for inconveniences during structuring of the tourism plans contracted by the users.
- Servincluidos Ltda. will not be liable for the failure to render acquired services in cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
- Servincluidos Ltda. reserves the right to make modifications to the contracted plan or tourism service in cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
- Servincluidos Ltda. is not liable for changes made by contracted services providers or unforeseen circumstances such as:
- Delays at airports, flight delays, Hotel congestion, quarantines and other force majeure or unforeseen event circumstances that alter the normal development of the provision of tourism services, in which case, if the contracted service providers cannot partially or fully provide said services, reimbursement will only be negotiated for the corresponding amount excluding any other commitment.
- Accidents, losses or damages suffered by the clients as a consequence of recklessness or non-observance of instructions and/or rules during the stay, whether by the airlines, hotels or tourism service providers. .
- Losses or damages caused by neglect or non-delivery of jewelry and/or goods owned by clients.
- Servincluidos will not be liable for the failure to provide contracted services due to causes attributable to the user.
1.3 GENERAL CONDITIONS
- All prices and rates published in this site are subject to change, availability and validity without prior notification and regulation of rate rules for hotel and air travel plans. However, the rate confirmed at the time of purchase does NOT vary. Taxes, rates and contributions affecting air, hotel and other service’s rates offered by SERVINCLUIDOS may vary at any time due to dispositions of the National Government or foreign entities, as applicable, which must be assumed by the guest/client at the time of issuance of the air tickets, plan or tourism package. Restrictions and conditions apply for each published rate according to its validity.
- Hotel rates depend on the selected accommodation. Plan prices are calculated based on double occupancy per person. When the requested accommodations are for triple or quadruple rooms, the price per plan per additional passenger is the same as for double occupancy, except at the Decameron Isleño, Radisson Decapolis Panama, Radisson San Isidro and Radisson Miraflores in Peru. Accommodation for single occupancy has an additional surcharge and will be charged directly through the webpage or by Decameron staff when quoting and reserving.
- Before acquiring the tourism plans published in this website, you must inquire about the characteristics and maximum accommodation allowed by the hotel.
- Food service conditions included in the travel plan will be provided by the hotel at check-in and until check-out.
- The rates of the tourism plans valid at the time of confirmation of sale and payment of the travel plan will be honored.
- Quotes issued show availability and values at the moment of issuance and do not imply confirmation of air ticket or hotel availability. A quote does not guarantee availability in a fare class or quoted hotel, nor the rates shown therein; if reservation and payment for plan travel plan services is done at a later time. Reconfirmation is subject to payment in full of the reservation.
- Plans are packaged with air tickets, ground or only-hotel rates, which apply to all the national territory and may be reserved through the Servincluidos Ltda. offices and/or the www.decameron.com web page.
- There are validities and specific conditions that may apply to some plans that do not include the specific conditions described herein. Therefore, you must inquire about the currency, services, conditions and restrictions of the plan you will acquire.
Tourism plans with an agreed payment plan will respect the agreed upon price as of confirmation of payment within the established terms.
Airport taxes, as well as the administrative rate applicable for issuance of the ticked and the respective taxes, are subject to the provisions of each airline. The difference between said rates will be borne by the plan purchaser.
A minimum stay of two (2) nights is required for all plans. Each tourism plans includes specific services. You must therefore inquire about the currency, services, conditions and restrictions of the plan you will acquire.
RATES DO NOT INCLUDE: long distance phone calls, laundry service, safety deposit boxes, medical assistance, medicines, scuba diving lessons and charges not expressly specified in the plan you acquire.
1.4. APPLIES TO ALL PLANS
- For San Andres and the Amazon, the passenger must pay the value of the tourism card at the airport.
- For El Salvador, Jamaica and the Amazon, the passenger must get the yellow fever vaccine at least 10 days before travelling.
- The maximum weight per passenger for national and international destinations applies according to the conditions of each airline. For Providencia Island, the maximum allowed weight is 10 kilograms.
- For reconfirmed plans, change of airline or reservation holder is not allowed. Date changes for e-tickets are subject to payment of penalties and air fare differences.
- As a general rule, the check-in time at the hotel is 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is 12:00 m.d. If the user requires modification of the check-out time he must request it at the hotel that will confirm availability and an additional charge.
- The balance of partially used plans may not be reimbursed, except in duly proven cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances; in those cases, the value of unused services will be returned less expenses caused by the cancellation.
- The value of applicable penalties will be discounted from the valued paid by the passenger and/or agency.
- If the user cancels a reservation and wishes to travel at a later date, the value paid less any penalties will be added to the new plan, which will be subject to availability.
- For cancelled plans and after one year of being issued, a credit note will be granted less the value of penalties to be used during the following year. In all cases, conditions and restrictions must be verified with the respective airline.
- In the cases of numerals h) and i), the credit note may only be used by the client as a deposit towards a new plan and payment of the difference from the existing rate at the time of the new reservation.
- Minors who do not enter the hotel with their parents must present the following documents: i) an authorization from the parents to enter the hotel accompanied by a third party, an original copy which must contain the signature and content recognized before a notary public; ii) a copy of the minor’s civil registry; iii) a copy of the parent’s identification who signed the authorization and iv) and a copy of the document of the person authorized to travel with the minor. Entry will not be allowed without these documents. The entry authorization does not substitute the authorization to leave the country, which must be processed according to the requirements of the country’s migration authority.
- Reimbursement requests will be processed by Servincluidos Ltda. in a term that shall not exceed 30 days as of the date of filing of the request.
- For calculation purposes of the terms established herein, all days will be considered calendar days and will be counted as of the date of the request with presentation of all documents.
- Rooms for triple and quadruple occupancy use an additional, smaller size bed or two double beds. Assignment of an additional bed is subject to availability at the time of arrival to the corresponding hotel.
- “Infants” are children two years of age and younger and “Children” are children between the ages of 2 and 11 as of the date of arrival to the hotel. Children aged 12 and above are considered adults and will pay the corresponding rates. The rates for infants and children will be applied when sharing a room with a minimum of two adults paying double occupancy rates, or a single adult paying single occupancy rate. It is necessary to indicate the ages of the children that conform the family group when making the reservation and confirmation of the services.
- It is recommended that the client be present at the rendezvous point for airport – hotel –airport transfers at least 15 minutes before the scheduled time for departure. The client assumes the obligation to comply with the specific rules established by the service provider during the transfer.
- All travelers, without exception (including minors), must have all their personal and family documentation in order, a passport with a minimum validity of 6 months and a National Identification Document, as well as visas and licenses, as required by the laws of the country or countries visited.
- The “invoice” document shows total values, itemizing taxes for all services.
- Services included in the acquired plan are the responsibility of each of the service providers. Servincluidos Ltda. acts only as an agent or intermediary before the client.
- Airline or name changes are not allowed after the voucher and ticket have been issued.
- Promotional plans are NON-modifiable, refundable, reviewable or reimbursable, during any season. These conditions also apply for promotional plans reserved with a deposit.
- Servincluidos Ltda. only acts as an agent and intermediary and abides by the penalty, retraction and withdrawal policies established by each airline. It is therefore the traveler’s duty to verify the terms and conditions of the airline with which he or she acquired the air ticket.
- Rates published on this website include taxes and hotel insurance.
- During low season, passengers with stays that include Friday and/or Saturday nights, as well as holidays including Sunday night, will be charged a per person per night supplement which will be directly settled by the system when requesting the quote or reservation.
- In order to modify and/or cancel contracted plans, the traveler will be subject to the Policies established and notified at the sales office or the webpage.
- Reservations with direct payment at the hotel are not accepted. If the passenger wishes to pay directly at the hotel, he or she will be subject to rates quoted at his or her arrival and applied at that time.
- Passengers with international plans are requested to arrive at the airport 3 hours before flight departure, 2 hours for national destinations and 1 hour for ground transportation.
- Hotels do not accept entry and/or stay of pets.
1.5. DESCRIPTION OF TYPES OF PLAN
- All Inclusive Plan: This plan is comprised of all lodging services at the selected Decameron Hotel, all food, buffet-style breakfasts and lunches, a la carte dinners in specialized restaurants, snacks, beverages and unlimited national alcoholic beverages, open bar with unlimited national beverages and alcoholic beverages. Some hotels have 24-hour bar service (inquire for hours), shows and live music every night, guided recreation for adults and children, non-motorized nautical sports at beach hotel, hotel taxes, pool and beach towel
- Premium All Inclusive Plan only for Isleño Hotel: This plan includes buffet-style breakfast, buffet-style lunch with the option of enjoying it at Rocky Key, a la carte dinner at the hotel, a la carte dinner at the Las Brujas restaurant at the Decameron Aquarium, Rocky Cay and the El Rodeo restaurant at the Mar Azul Decameron Hotel (transportation to and from restaurants must be covered by guests) with reservation, Premium imported and domestic alcoholic beverages.
Nightly live show and/or music beach and pool towels. Free Wi-Fi in common areas, safety deposit box, gym, nautical non-motorized sports.
- Buffet-style breakfast, beverages up to $40,000 COP per room per night.
Nightly live show and/or music beach and pool towels. Free Wi-Fi in common areas, safety deposit box, gym, nautical non-motorized sports.
- Modified American Plan only for Decameron Ticuna Hotel: Breakfast and Dinner. Two free basic receptives: Ritual with Chaman Karihona, Stroll through Leticia (Specific receptives are offered on specific weekdays, inquire at the hotel) (Receptives are offered on specific weekdays; the traveler must inquire directly at the hotel for the days and schedules).
- Breakfast-only Plan at the Decameron Ticuna Hotel: This plan is comprised of all lodging services at affiliated hotels in Providencia and Tota and includes Continental breakfast.
- None of the abovementioned plans include: Expenses that are not specified in the program. Telephone calls, laundry service, safety deposit box (except for Decameron Isleño), medical assistance, medicines and charges not expressly specified in the acquired plan.
1.6. PENALTIES APPLIED TO: NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL PLANS AND HOTEL-ONLY PLANS
- When the user of the tourism services does not show up (NO SHOW), or does not use the acquired services, he or she will pay as penalty the current values for the date on which he or she acquired the plan and that have been established in the terms and conditions included in the voucher for the delivered service.
- The penalties of each promotion shall apply for promotional plans.
- For Air tickets, since Servincluidos Ltda. is an intermediary between the passenger and the airline, Servincluidos Ltda. abides by the rate rules according to the class and the airline; therefore, the penalty will vary according to each airline’s policies. These rate rules may be found on the webpage of the corresponding airline. Servincluidos will act as an intermediary to process the ticket reimbursement before the airline as long as and when the applied rate is reimbursable.
- For hotels, the first night of the current public rate as of the date of cancellation will be charges. These penalties apply for sales of between 1 and 14 passengers. For groups of more than 15 passengers, please inquire about the penalties established on the contract, or corresponding quote, accepted by the parties.
- For tourism plans including ground transportation to the destination, the total value of the transportation per person will be charged.
- For San Andres – Providencia – San Andres tickets, Searca will charge a US$15 penalty per passenger for route, name or date changes plus the rate or airport fee differentials
- No penalty shall apply in cases of force majeure, unforeseen circumstances or disability of the holder of the reservation or a family member in the first degree of consanguinity. The exoneration request must be accompanied with the corresponding supporting document and be presented within 15 days after the date of travel.
1.7. DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR INTERNATIONAL DESTINATIONS
This numeral describes the basic documents that travelers must present at international destinations. The following lists our recommendations. Following are our recommendations.
- a. ECUADOR, EL SALVADOR AND PERU: Passport, round-trip ticket with a minimum validity of 6 months before the expiration date of said document and service voucher. Round-trip ticket and service voucher. For entry of minors without their parents when travelling abroad.
- MEXICO: Passport, round-trip ticket, hotel voucher. Minors travelling alone or with a person who is not a legal guardian must present: civil registry, authorization to leave the country addressed to the Mexican Migration Authorities from the parents or those with legal guardianship, authenticated before a Notary Public and complying with other requirements required by the authorities, which must be found out by the traveler. If the authorization to leave the country has been granted abroad, it must be legalized or apostilled, as applicable, with a translation if in a language other than Spanish.
- JAMAICA:Colombian citizens wishing to travel to Jamaica, who are staying for less than 30 days, may enter the island without a visa and must take: Passport valid for at least 6 months, round-trip ticket, International yellow fever vaccine.
- PANAMA: Passport valid for at least 6 months before the expiration date of the document, service voucher. .
- MINORS: Minors travelling outside the country must also present the civil registry, identity card if applicable and authorization. If the minor is travelling with one or none of his or her parents, in addition to the above, they must have an authorization addressed to the migratory authorities granted by his or her parents before the competent authority. If one of the parents resides abroad, the document must be apostilled.
For Mexico, entry of minors to the hotel without their parents or whomever acts as legal guardian, requires presentation of an authorization by the parents to enter with third parties, which must be an original copy with signature and content recognition before a notary public; a copy of the parents identifications and a copy of the document of the person authorized to travel with the minor must be also presented; these documents do not replace the authorization to leave the country addressed to Mexican migratory authorities.
The information regarding required document applies to Colombian citizens. Foreigners must verify this information at their corresponding embassies and/or consulates. This information must be re-confirmed permanently at sales offices and/or embassies or consulates of the destination countries. Embassies and/or consulates reserve the right to modify the documents and requirements without prior notice. For destinations that require vaccine certificates, the traveler must present them with the aforementioned documents.
We assume no liability in case the authorities of the visited country deny the documents required to enter the country or deny entry, in which case the value of the unused services will be reimbursed, minus the cost for expenses and/or penalties accrued. If the passenger is a foreign citizen, please inquire about requirements with the travel consultant.
1.8. THE TRAVELER WILL RECEIVE THE FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS WHEN CONFIRMING HIS OR HER TRAVEL PLAN
- Service voucher
1.9. AGAINST CHILD PORNOGRAPHY
In compliance with the provisions of Law 679 of 2001, Law 1336 of 2009 and other concurring norms, SERVINCLUIDOS LTDA. warns the tourist that exploitation and sexual abuse of minors in the country is considered a felony and is therefore criminally sanctioned. By virtue of Decree 3840 from 2009, SERVINCLUIDOS LTDA. has adopted a “Code of Conduct” model that promotes prevention policies and avoids use and sexual exploitation of children and teenagers during tourism activities.