Only 34 kilometers from Armenia and 56 kilometers from Pereira you will fin the first agricultural-themed hotel in the world, with an infrastructure surrounded by a huge natural park that gives it its name and that involves all the philosophy of the countryside.
Together with Decameron Las Heliconias, Decameron Panaca is one of the only two #AllInclusive hotels in the eje cafetero, one of the most representative and traditional regions of the south American nation, and that became known internationally due to the quality and originality of its emblematic export product: coffee.
The hotel’s design, villas surrounded by huge grassy fields and forests, harmoniously integrate all the facilities in a typical country environment, with diverse interaction and entertainment spaces for adults and children. Its strategic location also allows travelling to 20 alternatives of tourism attractions that adorn the “Cultural Coffee Landscape”, declared Cultural Patrimony of Humanity by UNESCO.
Aside from the National Agricultural Cultural Park – PANACA, where the hotel’s structure is located, a few kilometers away you will find the Botanical Gardens, the Mariposario (Butterfly Farm), the Quimbaya Gold Museum and the Coffee Park, as well as the possibility to practice canopy or rafting at the La Vieja River or walk hike through the Cocora Valley, which finally makes this hotel one of the best tourist attractions.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner with unlimited consumption
- A la carte dinners at restaurants specializing on international cuisine
- Afternoon and evening snacks.
- Standard national and imported alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily activity program for adults and children
- Discotheque with unlimited consumption at “Decameron Las Heliconias”
- Pool chairs and towels
- Gym, sauna and Turkish baths
- Nightly entertainment
- Sports courts during the day and sports equipment
- Access to all the services and facilities of “Decameron Las Heliconias” (See additional benefits)
- Sunday Service at the “La Alameda” convention center, from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
Enjoy 2 hotels with your same reservation
During your stay and with your same #AllInclusive reservation you will have access to all the services and infrastructure of our Decameron Las Heliconias, where you will find an a la carte restaurant, bar, swimming pools for adults and children, 2 tennis courts and a mini golf course. To get to the hotel you will have your own scheduled transportation service during the day from 10:00 am to 10:30 pm and at no additional cost at no additional cost. *If you wish to have lunch or dinner at the hotel, a reservation must be made before.
The resort has 185 standard rooms, divided in 9 rectangular modules, some with colonial architecture with high ceilings in ‘guadua’ wood and others with typical coffee region architecture with a balcony to rest in a comfortable hammock.
Each room has a maximum capacity of 4 people and is furnished with 1 king bed 1.80x1.90 cm and an additional bed or 2 double beds 1.40x1.90 cm and an additional bed. Furnishings include the following:
- Cable TV
- Phone ($)
- In-room Safe
- Hot shower
- Hair dryer
- Iron (at request)
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner and cream
- Wake-up call service
* Our travelers may also enjoy a la carte dinners at specialized restaurants of the ‘Decameron Las Heliconias’ hotel. Reservations are limited and must be done personally during your stay at 8:00 a.m. at the Los Mangos’ Plaza.
- ‘La Estancia’ buffet-style restaurant and open in three shifts: breakfast between 7.00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., lunch between 12:00 m. and 2:30 p.m., and dinner between 6:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘La Herreria’ Restaurant, specializing in steak and open in two shifts between 6:30 and 7:30 p.m. and 8:30 and 9:30 p.m.
- ‘El Kiosco’ Bar, located in the pool area and open between 10:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- ‘La Pesebrera’ Bar, located at the lobby. Open between 6:00 p.m. and 1:00 a.m.
- ‘El Rincon del Café’, snack space located within ‘La Pesebrera’ Bar and open between 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- ‘Los Mangos’ Plaza, snack area located diagonally from the pool and open between 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, available between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- ‘SPA’, adult pool, available between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 pm.
- ‘Silo Spa’, an area exclusively for adults, gym, sauna and Turkish baths. Open between 7:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Boutique, open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Excursions stand and Decameron Explorer tours, located at the lobby and open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Barn with interactions with farm animals, milking activities from 7:00 to 9:00 a.m., egg collection from 7:00 to 8:00 a.m. and pony rides for children between 3 and 9 years old in 2 schedules from 9:00 to 10:00 a.m. and from 3:00 to 4:00 p.m.
- ‘La Alameda’ convention center, with a capacity for 400 people and equipped with a full technical and technological infrastructure for events and theme parties.
- ‘El Bosque’ Convention Center, with capacity for 300 people and furnished with all the logistics and technical and technological equipment for events and theme parties.
* the hotel does not accept pets. It it is a small pet, our guests may register it at the Panaca park and lodge it in the canine station for an additional cost.
SERVICES WITH ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and international phone calls
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance
- Laundry, between 7:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
- Boutique, open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- SPA, massage and beauty treatments
- Wedding and honeymoon plans
- Tours and excursions with Decameron Explorer