In the midst of an Antillean environment, this resort has an exceptional architecture with circular towers overlooking the sea at ‘Punta Hansa’ – at the northern end of the Island of San Andres – which allow for wonderful panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
These buildings are alongside a long wooden dock that leads to a natural pool in the sea and with an aquatic platform ideal for snorkeling and other water sports.
The Decameron Aquarium is located approximately 10 minutes from the airport and is a well sought out location for tourists since the longest and most beautiful beach of the island is located only a few blocks away, surrounded by a boardwalk, parallel to a commercial area with restaurants, discos and the most exclusive bars.
You will enjoy an enchanting paradise that can be explored completely on foot and where a cultural mixture of English, Spanish, Pirates and Corsairs can be explored.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine
- Noon and evening snacks
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily activities for children and adults
- Unlimited consumption at disco
- Daily activities for adults
- Scuba mini-course at the pool’s natural pool
- Evening entertainment every day
- Service at ‘Rocky Cay’ beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres. They must be previously reserved at the reception with 24 hours in advance. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
ENJOY 5 HOTELS + 1 BEACH CLUB
Enjoy not only the hotel where you’re staying but also of the facilities, bars, shows. And restaurants of the other hotels on the island. With this benefit, you’ll have the opportunity to use and experience the extensive Decameron service, turning your vacation in San Andres into a memorable and unique experience.
The hotels you’ll be able to visit are:
- Decameron San Luis
- Decameron Maryland
- Decameron Marazul
- Decameron Aquarium
- Decameron Los Delfines
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
At this club, you can enjoy your lunch or beachside snack and bar service, which includes restrooms, showers, beach chairs, lifeguards, and security. In the evening, Rocky Cay transforms into an exclusive seafood restaurant, offering you another dining option on the island.
Reservations are made at the discretion of the hotel and can be confirmed the day before or on the same day if there are available spots. The club operates from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- In the inter-hotel pan, it’s necessary to make a prior reservation 24 hours in advance for lunch and dinner (doesn’t apply for breakfast).
- The inter-hotel plan doesn’t include transporation.
- Guests wishing to visit the Rocky Cay Beach Club must make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
The hotel has 297 rooms, divided into 283 Standard Rooms.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Hot/cold shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe
- Terrace or Balcony
- Iron and ironing board (upon request at no additional charge)
- Minibar (at request)
- Operator Wake-up service
*Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 8:00 a.m. at the second floor of the reception.
- ‘La Barracuda’ Restaurant. Buffet-style, open in three schedules: from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and from 9:15 p.m to 10:00 p.m.
- ‘El Mirador” Restaurant. Buffet style and open in three schedules: breakfast between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., lunch between 12:30 p.m.
- ‘El Patio Steak House”, specializes in snacks with capacity for 35 people. Open in two shifts: between 2:30 a.p. and 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- ‘Mama Leone’ a la carte restaurant, specializing in Italian cuisine with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- A la carte restaurant ‘La Bruja’, specializing in seafood with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Thai’ a la carte restaurant, specializing in Asian flavors with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘El Pulpo’ Bar, located by the pool and open between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- ‘El Duende’ Bar, located on the dock by the sea and open between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Natural salt water pool available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:0 p.m. (stipulated by maritime regulations by the local authorities)
- Nautical area for non-motorized sports, available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Boutique and mini-market open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Infirmary, open from 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ‘‘Blue Spa & Saloon’, located in the lobby, is next to the pool and open from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Excursions and tours office with Over Receptour, open between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- ‘Las Americas’ meeting rooms, with capacity fro 120 people and highly equipped for all types of events.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and International phone calls
- Currency exchange
- Wireless Internet access at the Lobby
- Medical Assistance
- Spa with facial hydration, massage, body and facial treatment services
- Motorized water sports plans and scuba
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Excursion and Tour Office with Over Receptour