In the midst of an Antillean environment, this resort has an exceptional architecture with circular towers overlooking the sea at ‘Punta Hansa’ – at the northern end of the Island of San Andres – which allow for wonderful panoramic views of the Caribbean Sea.
These buildings are alongside a long wooden dock that leads to a natural pool in the sea and with an aquatic platform ideal for snorkeling and other water sports.
The Decameron Aquarium is located approximately 10 minutes from the airport and is a well sought out location for tourists since the longest and most beautiful beach of the island is located only a few blocks away, surrounded by a boardwalk, parallel to a commercial area with restaurants, discos and the most exclusive bars.
You will enjoy an enchanting paradise that can be explored completely on foot and where a cultural mixture of English, Spanish, Pirates and Corsairs can be explored.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine
- Noon and evening snacks
- National and imported standard alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily activities for children and adults
- Unlimited consumption at disco
- Daily activities for adults
- Scuba mini-course at the pool’s natural pool
- Evening entertainment every day
- Service at ‘Rocky Cay’ beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres. They must be previously reserved at the reception with 24 hours in advance. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
You may enjoy the exclusive club we have for you, where you may have lunch or snacks and drinks at our beach bar. The services include restrooms, showers, chairs, beach loungers, lifeguard and security. Reservation required.
The club’s hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An additional charge applies for day passes for non-guests.
The hotel has 297 rooms, divided into 283 Standard Rooms.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair dryer
- Hot/cold shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe
- Terrace or Balcony
- Iron and ironing board (upon request at no additional charge)
- Minibar (at request)
- Operator Wake-up service
*Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 8:00 a.m. at the second floor of the reception.
- ‘La Barracuda’ Restaurant. Buffet-style, open in three schedules: from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., from 8:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m. and from 9:15 p.m to 10:00 p.m.
- ‘El Mirador” Restaurant. Buffet style and open in three schedules: breakfast between 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., lunch between 12:30 p.m.
- ‘El Patio Steak House”, specializes in snacks with capacity for 35 people. Open in two shifts: between 2:30 a.p. and 5:00 p.m. and 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- ‘Mama Leone’ a la carte restaurant, specializing in Italian cuisine with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- A la carte restaurant ‘La Bruja’, specializing in seafood with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Thai’ a la carte restaurant, specializing in Asian flavors with capacity fro 35 people. Open in three shifts between 6:30 p.m. and 7:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. and 9:15 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘El Pulpo’ Bar, located by the pool and open between 10:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m.
- ‘El Duende’ Bar, located on the dock by the sea and open between 7:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Natural salt water pool available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:0 p.m. (stipulated by maritime regulations by the local authorities)
- Nautical area for non-motorized sports, available between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Boutique and mini-market open between 8:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Infirmary, open from 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- ‘‘Blue Spa & Saloon’, located in the lobby, is next to the pool and open from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00p.m. to 6:00p.m.
- Excursions and tours office with Over Receptour, open between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- ‘Las Americas’ meeting rooms, with capacity fro 120 people and highly equipped for all types of events.
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and International phone calls
- Currency exchange
- Wireless Internet access at the Lobby
- Medical Assistance
- Spa with facial hydration, massage, body and facial treatment services
- Motorized water sports plans and scuba
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Excursion and Tour Office with Over Receptour