Located only a few steps from the airport and opposite the most beautiful beach in San Andres – Spratt Bight – the Decameron Isleño ensures an authentic experience in this paradisiac Colombian island. A favorite spot for tourists to enjoy the sun and the transparency of its multicolored waters.
The resort has been awarded with the “Certificate of Excellence” by the specialized travel and tourism site TripAdvisor, thanks to its new ‘All-Inclusive’ service, as well as for its design and privileged location. It is only 5 minutes from the airport and surrounded by the most important commercial, tourism and hotel area of San Andres, the North End.
From there you will be able to interact with the locals of this picturesque island, a centuries old mélange of English puritan immigrants, Dutch settlers, Spaniards, slaves, pirates and Arabs that arrived in 1953 when this island was declared a free port.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine. This service does not apply for « The Conventions and Incentives Groups
- Snacks from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Standard and premium type alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks national and imported are unlimited
- Daily activities for adults
- Beach and pool towels
- Scuba mini-course
- Evening entertainment every day
- Wireless Internet Access
- In-room safe
- Service at ‘The Islander’ and ‘Rocky Cay’. This service does not apply for « The Conventions and Incentives Groups
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres. These services are with previous reservation in the lobby. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger. (Except for Los Delfines Hotel)
5X1 IN SAN ANDRES: PAY 1 HOTEL, ENJOY 5!
Enjoy not only the hotel where you’re staying but also of the facilities, bars, shows. And restaurants of the other hotels on the island. With this benefit, you’ll have the opportunity to use and experience the extensive Decameron service, turning your vacation in San Andres into a memorable and unique experience.
The hotels you’ll be able to visit are:
- Decameron San Luis
- Decameron Maryland
- Decameron Marazul
- Decameron Aquarium
- Decameron Los Delfines
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
At this club, you can enjoy your lunch or beachside snack and bar service, which includes restrooms, showers, beach chairs, lifeguards, and security. In the evening, Rocky Cay transforms into an exclusive seafood restaurant, offering you another dining option on the island.
Reservations are made at the discretion of the hotel and can be confirmed the day before or on the same day if there are available spots. The club operates from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
THE ISLANDER RESTAURANT
This is an exclusive restaurant with a beautiful islan ambiance where you can enjoy your lunch and dinner from the Caribbean menu.
Decameron Isleño guests can access this excellent service as part of the All-Inclusive plan by making a reservation one day in advance, subject to availability.
Opening hours: from Sunday to Sunday, only for lunches and dinnerswith prior resrvation and subject to availability:
- Drinks service from 10:00am to 3:00pm.
- Lunch service from 12:00pm to 1:30pm.
- Dinner service from 7:00pm to 8:30pm.
- In the inter-hotel pan, it’s necessary to make a prior reservation 24 hours in advance for lunch and dinner (doesn’t apply for breakfast).
- The inter-hotel plan doesn’t include transporation.
- Guests wishing to visit the Rocky Cay Beach Club and The Islander restaurante must make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
The resort has 250 rooms, divided into King Standard and Twin Standard categories, with a capacity of 3 people per room and furnished with two doubles or one king size bed and a sofa bed.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Pay-per-view (PPV$)
- Hair dryer
- Hot shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet Access
- Terrace or Balcony
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shower cap (shaving kit, toothbrush kit and sewing kit are available upon request at no additional charge)
- Iron and ironing board (upon request at no additional charge)
- Minibar ($)
- Operator Wake-up service
*Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 8:00 a.m. at the reception.
*After closing time at the ‘Rasta’ Restaurant, our guests have the choice to enjoy snacks at our other hotels in the island with their ‘All Inclusive’ plan and without reservation.
- Restaurant 'Rasta', buffet style and open four times: breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; lunch from 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m.; snacks from 3:00 to 5:00 a.m.
- Restaurant 'Sasson Med', specialized in Mediterranean food.
- Pool bar Open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Bar – Dance Hall located at the lobby and open from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Ska Bar located next to the restaurant and open from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Zion Spa, next to the pool and open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Gym Open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Interconnected pools divided as follows: sports pool open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Passive pool open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Hydro massage pool open between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Boutique from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Excursion and Tour Office with Over Receptour, open between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Convention center with a large meeting room with capacity for 1200 people in auditorium-style arrangement, equipped with the most advanced technology for all types of events, meetings, seminars and conventions. This room may be divided in 9 sections for simultaneous events.
- Business Center
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Medical Assistance
- Business Center
- Currency exchange (only US dollars to Colombian Pesos)
- Local and International phone calls
- Zion Spa
- Excursions and Tours with Over Receptour
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Convention Center
- Accompaniment and consulting for your event
- Organization and logistics