Located only a few steps from the airport and opposite the most beautiful beach in San Andres – Spratt Bight – the Decameron Isleño ensures an authentic experience in this paradisiac Colombian island. A favorite spot for tourists to enjoy the sun and the transparency of its multicolored waters.
The resort has been awarded with the “Certificate of Excellence” by the specialized travel and tourism site TripAdvisor, thanks to its new ‘All-Inclusive’ service, as well as for its design and privileged location. It is only 5 minutes from the airport and surrounded by the most important commercial, tourism and hotel area of San Andres, the North End.
From there you will be able to interact with the locals of this picturesque island, a centuries old mélange of English puritan immigrants, Dutch settlers, Spaniards, slaves, pirates and Arabs that arrived in 1953 when this island was declared a free port.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- Unlimited, buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner
- A la carte dinners at the beach clubs specialized in international cuisine. This service does not apply for « The Conventions and Incentives Groups
- Snacks from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Standard and premium type alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks national and imported are unlimited
- Daily activities for adults
- Beach and pool towels
- Scuba mini-course
- Evening entertainment every day
- Wireless Internet Access
- In-room safe
- Service at ‘The Islander’ and ‘Rocky Cay’. This service does not apply for « The Conventions and Incentives Groups
- Access to all services at the Decameron hotels in the Island of San Andres. These services are with previous reservation in the lobby. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger. (Except for Los Delfines Hotel)
THE ISLANDER RESTAURANT
An exclusive restaurant with beautiful island décor where you can enjoy a la carte lunch and dinner with a Caribbean menu.
Guests at the Decameron Isleño have access to this restaurant’s excellent service with the All-Inclusive plan making a reservation one day in advance and subject to availability.
Opening hours: Sunday to Sunday only for lunch and dinner with prior reservation and subject to availability.
- Drink service between 10:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m.
- Lunch service between 12:00 p.m. and 1:30 p.m.
- Dinner service between 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m.
If you are not able to make your reservation in time, you can order from the traditional menu with a 15% discount. Additional corkage charges apply, as well as for food and beverage not included in your All-Inclusive plan.
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
You may travel to Aquarium Key and enjoy the exclusive club we have for you, where you may have lunch or snacks and drinks at our beach bar.
The services include restrooms, showers, chairs, beach loungers, lifeguard and security.
Previous or same day reservation (if available) is required. The club’s hours are 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. An additional charge applies for day passes for non-guests.
The resort has 250 rooms, divided into King Standard and Twin Standard categories, with a capacity of 3 people per room and furnished with two doubles or one king size bed and a sofa bed.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Pay-per-view (PPV$)
- Hair dryer
- Hot shower
- Phone ($)
- In-room safe
- Wireless Internet Access
- Terrace or Balcony
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shower cap (shaving kit, toothbrush kit and sewing kit are available upon request at no additional charge)
- Iron and ironing board (upon request at no additional charge)
- Minibar ($)
- Operator Wake-up service
*Reservations at a la carte restaurant are subject to availability and must be done in person the next day after your arrival, at 8:00 a.m. at the reception.
*After closing time at the ‘Rasta’ Restaurant, our guests have the choice to enjoy snacks at our other hotels in the island with their ‘All Inclusive’ plan and without reservation.
- Restaurant 'Rasta', buffet style and open four times: breakfast from 7:00 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.; lunch from 12:00 noon to 2:30 p.m.; snacks from 3:00 to 5:00 a.m.
- Restaurant 'Sasson Med', specialized in Mediterranean food.
- Pool bar Open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Bar – Dance Hall located at the lobby and open from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
- Ska Bar located next to the restaurant and open from 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Zion Spa, next to the pool and open from 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Gym Open from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Interconnected pools divided as follows: sports pool open from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; Passive pool open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. and Hydro massage pool open between 8:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m.
- Boutique from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Excursion and Tour Office with Over Receptour, open between 8:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Convention center with a large meeting room with capacity for 1200 people in auditorium-style arrangement, equipped with the most advanced technology for all types of events, meetings, seminars and conventions. This room may be divided in 9 sections for simultaneous events.
- Business Center
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- Medical Assistance
- Business Center
- Currency exchange (only US dollars to Colombian Pesos)
- Local and International phone calls
- Zion Spa
- Excursions and Tours with Over Receptour
- Wedding and Honeymoon plans
- Convention Center
- Accompaniment and consulting for your event
- Organization and logistics