For those who prefer intimate and quite places, Decameron Los Delfines is the perfect option to spend your holidays as a couple or a family, and enjoy the warmth of a personalized service.
With contemporary architecture, yet preserving its Antillean style, this boutique hotel is located only 10 minutes from the ‘Point Hansa’ sector airport, on Avenida Colombia and at the center of San Andres Island’s pink zone.
You will enjoy the unequaled experience of a natural saltwater and a sweet water pool in this calm Caribbean corner, as well as the best cuisine at an a la carte restaurant built on a dock over the San Andres Sea, where you will enjoy the multicolored views in a romantic atmosphere.
A few steps away you will fin the ‘Spratt Bight’ or ‘Sardina Bay’ beach, considered the longest and most beautiful beach in this Caribbean island, surrounded by a variety of commercial establishment to suit all tastes. Close by you will also find the Royal Decameron Aquarium, a resort where you may complement your vacation with nightly entertainment and varied activities.
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
- A la carte breakfast, lunch and dinner, with unlimited consumption
- Snacks at different times
- Standard national and imported alcoholic beverages and unlimited refreshments
- Daily adult and children’s activity program at the Royal Decameron Aquarium resort
- Unlimited consumption discotheque at the Royal Decameron Aquarium, from 11:00 p.m. until 2: 00 a.m.
- Non-motorized nautical sports, reserved at the Royal Decameron Aquarium hotel (kayaks, windsurfing, surfing, sunfish sailboats and snorkeling)
- Pool towels and chairs
- Mini scuba diving course at the Royal Decameron Aquarium’s natural pool
- Nightly entertainment at the Royal Decameron Aquarium hotel from 10:00 p.m. until 11:00 p.m.
- 24-hour board games
- Service at ‘Rocky Cay’ beach club. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
- Access to all service of the Decameron hotels located in the island of San Andres (except for the Royal Decameron Isleño). These services are with previous reservation in the lobby. Transfers are not included. Any transfer within hotels would be assumed by the passenger.
ENJOY 5 HOTELS + 1 BEACH CLUB
Enjoy not only the hotel where you’re staying but also of the facilities, bars, shows. And restaurants of the other hotels on the island. With this benefit, you’ll have the opportunity to use and experience the extensive Decameron service, turning your vacation in San Andres into a memorable and unique experience.
The hotels you’ll be able to visit are:
- Decameron San Luis
- Decameron Maryland
- Decameron Marazul
- Decameron Aquarium
- Decameron Los Delfines
ROCKY CAY BEACH CLUB
At this club, you can enjoy your lunch or beachside snack and bar service, which includes restrooms, showers, beach chairs, lifeguards, and security. In the evening, Rocky Cay transforms into an exclusive seafood restaurant, offering you another dining option on the island.
Reservations are made at the discretion of the hotel and can be confirmed the day before or on the same day if there are available spots. The club operates from 10:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- In the inter-hotel pan, it’s necessary to make a prior reservation 24 hours in advance for lunch and dinner (doesn’t apply for breakfast).
- The inter-hotel plan doesn’t include transporation.
- Guests wishing to visit the Rocky Cay Beach Club must make a reservation 24 hours in advance.
The hotel has 36 rooms, divided between 25 standards rooms and 11 junior suites, with a maximum occupancy of 3 people in the standard rooms and 4 people in the junior suites. They are furnished with queen size or two twin beds.
Each room is equipped with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water shower
- Phone ($)
- Safe Deposit Box ($)
- Wireless Internet
- Amenities: soap, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream and shower cap (Shaving kit, toothbrush kit and sewing kit available at request and at no additional cost)
- Mini refrigerator
- Wake-up calls
*Our guests may enjoy their meals at any of our hotels located in the island of San Andres, except for the Royal Decameron Isleño. They must make a reservation 24 hours in advance at the front desk.
*After closing time at the ‘El Muelle’ restaurant, our guests may enjoy snacks at our other hotels with their ‘All Inclusive’ plan and without reservation.
- ‘El Muelle’ a la carte restaurant, specializing in Colombian-Peruvian fusion cuisine and open in four schedules: breakfast between 7:00 a.m. and 10:30 a.m.; lunches between 12:00 m and 2:30 p.m.; snacks between 2:30 p.m. and 5:00 p.m. and dinner between 6:30 p.m. and 9.30 p.m. The restaurant is located in the hotel’s dock over the San Andres Sea, with soft lighting and Instrumental music during the day.
- ‘Ocean Bar’ at the pool, open non-stop between 9:00 a.m. and 1:00 a.m.
- Adult and children’s pool, open between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Beach area with natural saltwater pool, available between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Infirmary, available between 9:00 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Excursion and tours stand with Over Receptour
SERVICES AT AN ADDITIONAL CHARGE
- National and International phone calls
- Wireless Internet throughout the property
- Safe Deposit Box
- Currency Exchange
- 24-hour medical assistance
- Laundry, open from 7:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m.
- Excursions and tours with Over Receptour
- Island entrance card.