This complete resort is located on the shores of one of the most tranquil beaches bordering the majestic Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta, with more than 200 meters of coastal property, villas, a convention center and an enormous tower with privileged views of the Caribbean Sea.
The property is located 20 minutes from Santa Marta, one of the oldest cities of America, known as the ‘Most beautiful bay of the continent’, as a result of the exuberant post card that combines a coastal area and a mountain range 5,775 meters above sea level, making it the tallest mountainous littoral formation in the world.
Adventurous spirits explore a destination that combines archeological, ecological and historic tourism. All the magic that has inspired great writers such as Nobel laureate Gabriel Garcia Marquez, as well as minstrels and renowned Vallenato composers, the autochthonous musical genre of the region.
From our resort you will be able to visit this tourism area’s main attractions, such as the historic and cultural center of Santa Marta, the ‘Quinta de San Pedro Alejandrino’, final resting place of Simon Bolivar, and the Aquarium and Sea Museum that house diverse marine fauna specimens and host dolphin shows.
You may also stroll along with your family along one of the most exuberant beach circuits of the continent, such as * the Parque Tayrona Natural Reserve, ‘Arrecifes’, ‘Bahia Concha’, ‘Taganaga’, ‘Granate’, ‘Playa Brava’ and ‘Playa Cristal’, or head to the rocky waterfalls of the ‘Quebrada de Valencia’.
*Important information: Presenting your yellow fever vaccination certificate (national or international) is a requirement to enter the Tayrona Natural Reserve.
* Pets are not allowed.
Important: Your health is a priority for us. In order to prevent the spread of COVID-19 and in compliance with the conditions of the Health Authorities, some of the areas, services and activities available for guests will have limitations. At the reception of the Hotel you will find the exact information of the authorized areas, services and activities.
ALL INCLUSIVE PROGRAM
The hotel has all the amenities and services you need:
- Unlimited buffet-style breakfast and lunches
- A la carte dinner in international cuisine restaurants
- Two afternoon and one midnight snack times
- Unlimited national standard alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Non-motorized nautical sports (kayak, canoes, sail boats and water bicycles)
- Daily activities for adults and children
- Tents, chairs and pool and beach towels
- Nightly entertainment with daily alternating programs
- Discotheque and bars with unlimited consumption
- Access to the gym
- Access to the tennis courts
- First aid at the infirmary
The resort has 244 rooms, among which 124 are standard rooms located at the semi-circular tower and 120 are junior suites along 10 villas, located to the right and left sides of the property’s recreational areas.
Each standard room has a balcony and the choice of accommodations for up to 3 people, in twin bed or 1 queen bed, while junior suites at the villas can accommodate up to 4 people in King or twin beds.
They are all furnished with:
- Air conditioning
- Cable TV
- Hot and cold shower
- Phone ($)
- Safety Deposit Box ($)
- Amenities: Soap and shampoo
- Iron and ironing table (by request without additional cost)
- Wake-up service (programmed at reception)
SERVICE AND FACILITIES
The resort has a complete infrastructure with facilities for your relaxing moments, sports activities, cultural entertainment and local cuisine.
- ‘Wayuu’ Buffet Restaurant, decorate with an enormous tropical kiosk facing the children’s pool. Open in two shifts: breakfast between 7:00 and 10:30 a.m. and lunch between 12:00 and 2:30 p.m.
- ‘Mamma Mia’ restaurant, specializing in Italian cuisine and located at the garden area next to the central tower. Open in two shifts for dinner between 6:30 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Panasiatico’ restaurant, specializing in Asian cuisine and located in the upper structure of a real-life scale galleon. This restaurant prepares a la carte dishes with life culinary shows. Open for dinner between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Rococo’ restaurant, specializing in fish and seafood with a romantic ad unique atmosphere recreating a sea culture. Open for dinner between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘El Rancho’ Restaurant, located next to the adult pool and specializing in grilled meats. Open for dinner between 6:30 and 8:00 p.m. and 8:30 and 10:00 p.m.
*Reservations at a la carte restaurants are made in person at the lobby area between 7:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- ‘Caiman’ Bar, located at the pool area and open all day between 6:00 a.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- ‘Cocos’ Bar, located at the beach area and open between 10:00 a.m. and 4:45 p.m.
- Snack-Grill, located at the ‘El Rancho’ restaurant area offering snack service between 4:00 and 10:00 p.m.
- ‘La Cueva’ Disco-Bar, located at the semi-basement of the tower with a capacity for 120 people, open between 11:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m. and afterwards open as a bar until dusk at 6:00 a.m.
- Adult pool, located at the hotel’s central area next to the great galleon and open between 8:30 a.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Children’s pool, located at the hotel’s central area close to the central tower and open between 9:00 a.m. and 6:00 p.m.
- Beach zone with special area for volleyball and microsoccer.
- Recreation area at the beach for night shows with a stage and auditorium seating for 600 people. Each night there is a new show after 9:30 p.m.
- Tennis court located at the hotel gardens and available any time with prior reservation.
- Massage room, located in the villa area open between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Boutique, locate at the lobby area with continuous service between 7:00 a.m. and 10:30 p.m.
- Gym furnished with elliptical and spinning machines, as well as treadmills. Located at the stairs of the adult pool and the beach, open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. with prior reservation.
- Infirmary, located at the garden area at the hotel’s entrance open between 8.00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m. and 2:00 a.m.
- Decameron Explorer Tours and Excursions office, located at the hotel lobby, open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Convention center located at the gardens in front of the central tower and with a 300-person capacity.
* The hotel has ramps and elevators for people with disabilities.
Services with extra charge
- National and international phone calls
- Safety deposit boxes
- Currency exchange
- Internet room at the lobby
- Relaxing massages
- Medical Assistance
- Laundry, open between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.
- Wedding planning and honey moons
- Excursions and tours to main tourism attractions with Decameron Explorer. *Important information: Presenting your yellow fever vaccination certificate (national or international) is a requirement to enter the Tayrona Natural Reserve.
- Convention center