Experience the Peruvian tradition in the All-Inclusive style, in the renovated Decameron El Pueblo!
The picturesque “Decameron El Pueblo” hotel, located 35 minutes from the financial center of the city of Lima, is ready to receive all the guests that wish to spend a well-deserved vacation full of relaxation, rest, and gastronomic richness unique to Peru.
This beautiful hotel is a native and ideal destination to recall the original essence of the Andes, and to, in this way, be able to offer a high-level experience with a local touch where we search for the interaction with the culture and, of course, the typical Peruvian cooking. Rightly so, the innovation and variety in the gastronomic concept is what makes Decameron El Pueblo a special hotel which will definitely leave an unforgettable mark with delicious, exotic Peruvian flavors waiting to be discovered and enjoyed by all of our clientele.
In the middle of beautiful green areas of the resort and the infrastructure which simulates an Andino town, our clients will find themselves with a broad schedule of recreational, leisurely, sport, and cultural activities for all ages.
Continuing the tour, you’ll be able to enjoy, according to the prior planning of the hotel, a small “market” located in the Plaza de Armas, in which different artisans will offer their products.
On top of this environment which emulates a true Andinian town, we can’t forget the nocturnal shows in the square which counts with capacity for 600 persons.
We await you in this traditional and relaxing destination where #YouDeserveItAll!
* Pets are not allowed.
ALL INCLUDED PROGRAM
- All you can eat buffet-style breakfast, lunch, and dinner
- Dinner in specialized a la carte restaurants
- National alcoholic beverages, stander-type, and unlimited beverages
- Schedule of daily activities for adults and children
- Daily shows
- Sports fields
- Movie theater for children
- Wifi can be accessed in the following areas: In all rooms, the Tobogan and Mohena pools, all meeting rooms, the Mercao restaurant, the main square, market, front desk, tope de cerro, the night club and certain green areas where the WIFI signal may reach.
The hotel relies on 231 rooms distributed in the following types:
- Premium Suite: Located in the mountain, they are equipped with 55” TV, A/C and heater, mini-bar with soft-drinks, premium mattress, top shelf linens, personalized service, safe, internet, and amenities.
- Junior Suite: Boasts a private living-room within the room, 42” TV, air conditioning, heater, mini-bar, and internet..
- Standard: King or Twin beds equipped with 42” TV, air conditioning, heater, safe, telephone, hairdryer, and internet.
- Mini-club for children
- Kids park
- Game room
- Tennis court
- Multiple fields
- Chancha polivalente
- 7 pools
- 7 conference and event halls
- ice cream shop located in the main plaza
- The Cafeteria
Restaurants*Reservations must be carried out in the boutique located in the Plaza de Armas.
- Buffet restaurant ‘El mercado’, set in the best market plaza style. Bringing together the best specializations as follows:
- o Grill/Rotisseries: Asian, Italian Grill, Cevicheria. Peruvian Corner. Dessert and garnishing’s table. Breakfast from 7:00 to 10:30 a.m. Lunch from 12:30 to 3:00 p.m. Dinner from 7:00 to 10:00 p.m.
- ‘Polvos Azules’ restaurant, specializing in classical Peruvian food. .
- ‘El Molino de Santa Clara’ restaurant, specialized in Mediterranean food.
- ‘La Cava`($) restaurant, , the reservations in this restaurant contain an additional cost and must be coordinated directly with the hotel. The chef offers a five course menu, with the option of tasting certain varieties of wines.
- ‘Mohena Pool’ Bar, open from 10:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs
- ‘Casuarinas ’ Bar Waterslides Pool, open from 10:30 hrs to 18:00 hrs
- ‘La Cava’ Bar, open from 18:00 hrs to 00:00 hrs
- ‘La Huaca’ Bar Karaoke and night-club open from 22:45 hrs a 2:00 hrs
SERVICES WITH ADDED COSTS
- Laundry services
- Local and long-distance telephone services
- Souvenir shop
- Wine boutique